KII Assessment and Report
WHAT IF YOU COULD GROW YOUR INFLUENCE?
The KII™ (“kay-two”) is the FIRST and ONLY research-based assessment of Influence Potential.
Piloted at Clemson University, the KII™ provides you an accurate benchmark of your aptitudes on the Seven Influence Traits™; each are needed to increase influence. You'll learn which of these traits are already strengths and which need improvement.
The KII™ is the world’s only scientifically, validated assessment that accurately measures your capacity to be influential.
The Keller Influence Indicator® delivers a unique, custom report that:
- Explains your K-Factor™ score.
- Defines each trait clearly and reveals how it is currently impacting your influence.
- Shows your K-Factor™ score and each influence trait score in relation to the general population with easy to read graphs.
- Shows strengths--what you are already doing right.
- Reveals the blind spots keeping you from reaching your full potential.
- Suggests growth actions you can make within each trait
- Teaches you how each trait can be applied at home, at work and in your community.
The KII™ dynamically measures your ever-changing scores on each of the Seven Influence Traits™. This allows you to accurately track your influence development over time.
Your ability to influence others is NOT static. You can change minds, shape opinions, and move others to act to:
- Become a more effective leader
- Increase your salary
- Get a promotion or better job
- Move forward an initiative
- Close more deals
- Launch a project
- Help a worthy cause
- Raise more donations
- Grow your business